- Are the data generated in the business processes monitored and interpreted?
- Are the solutions for continuous improvement, carried out exclusively through quality policies, or are they fed “in real time” by the data science generated during the business?
- Consumption patterns can be measured and anticipated. Do you know how to do it?
- Are business trends being assessed within the company effectively?
- Do you correctly evaluate the performance of your campaigns?
“Measurements are the key. If you can’t measure, you can’t control. If you can’t control, you can’t manage, if you can’t manage, you can’t improve” – H. James Harrington, McGraw-Hill, Inc., 1221 Ave of the Americas, New York, NY 10020, 1991